Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What Are Skeletoes?

For the people who don't know what Skeletoes are, they are shoes that look like your feet basically. I should know, I have a pair.  Surprisingly they are extremely comfortable on your feet.

People always ask me if they were water or running shoes.  Well they're both.  You could go on the beach with them--just bring an extra pair of shoes because they take forever for the sand to get out.  They are great running shoes you just need to run more flat footed

It feels weird the first time you put them on and you have to wear these special socks with them. But I think that you should get these shoes if you're a runner, jogger, and hiker. I got my pair of Skeletoes during the school year and wore them the next day.  I got a lot of what the heck our those looks.

So I hope that everyone enjoyed this blog. You are there, right?  I'm not typing to my self, right?  What is more slippery, melted butter or a banana peel? 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment