Tuesday, June 21, 2011

BERMUDA TRIANGLE?????

The Bermuda Triangle is full of mystery, stories, and history.  The Bermuda Triangle is connected to Bermuda, Florida, and Puerto Rico by an imaginary line.  The Bermuda Triangle is where everything that goes there mysteriously gets lost or is never found, like flight 19 or USS cyclops.


If I had the chance to go to the Bermuda Triangle I would totally go just for the adventure and mystery that surrounds the Bermuda Triangle. My sister will gladly pay for the trip too.  But just between me and you guys, I think she wants me to disappear in the Bermuda Triangle.  You are out there, right guys?


Any way beside the fact that I may be typing to myself,  I have a pretty good video game idea about the Bermuda Triangle, with zombies, sulfur, and monkeys. I can't tell you the all the details about the game because you may give the idea to a video game design place and get a large sum of cash.  Not that I think you would do that.


I bet you dollars to doughnuts that there are some Chinese hideouts and they're spying on us or the government is doing something there. They're probably right now looking at us with satellites. Please don't think I'm crazy. I hope you enjoyed this blog.  Why is the third hand on the watch called the second hand?

1 comment:

  1. You wear your watch on your third hand? What? Does this mean you need a lot of new shirts?

    ReplyDelete