Monday, June 20, 2011

END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR!!!!!

I know it's a little to late to say that but, I just got this blog. Any way the school year is finally over and I can relax for three mouths give or take. This school year was great for me I met the love of my life, I made a riot in the school about how tacos need more meat, and I got my bald principle a wig. No i'm just kidding with you guys. you are out there.... right? Really this school year was pretty good for me. I went into to school with dyed hair on valentines and halloween, I had 3 pretty girlfriends, and I saw an embarrassing video of my science teacher singing dressed like Elvis. If I had the video I would show you guys trust me. now don't think i'm some guy who hates school and get bad grades. I got pretty good grades this year all A and one B. Plus since I made a deal with my dad that if I got all A I get a macbook which i'm typing on right now! Yes I know I got that one B but I paid for it don't worry. Did you have to this essay and you have to present it in front of the class and you get butterfly's in your stomach? Also when you do read it to the class you only look at your paper and not your class mates. Well I don't have that feeling i'm a really good  public speaker and always look at my class mates in the eyes. If someone had to say what the most hardest, painful, and sufferable day of school of my life would be it would be the last day of school where we sat on our but's and watched UP the movie. DEFINITELY THE HARDEST DAY OF MY LIFE. I hope you enjoyed this blog about the end of the school year but before I stop typing I have a question for you. If a zombie is dead, why can they move? Same with mummies?

No comments:

Post a Comment