Wednesday, June 22, 2011

SUMMER VACATION!!!!!

Summer is here! this summer I'm going to California and Philadelphia. I already took a 6 hour flight to California and man was that long. pretend your going in difference time zones but backwards. for instance let's say the flight started at 6:00pm in Philadelphia and when you got off in California it was 8:00pm. How weird is that? Any who I've been in California for about a week now and I went to San Francisco, I did the Rocket boat, and I went to Tcho which has the best hot chocolate. I know it's a little late for hot chocolate but I like the taste not that it's cold out. Also latter in summer I'm going to lake Tahoe for 5-6 days and maybe I'm going on the biggest zip line in the world. When I go back to Philadelphia I'm going to New Jersey for a week. I hope you enjoyed this blog and How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire? 

No comments:

Post a Comment